Sunday, February 10, 2008

Long Absense

Hello Everyone! I have been absent for quite a long time and my mail box is full of questions. To clear things up, I DID NOT switch to 9-5 job as someone inquired :-))) The thing is that we are in the middle of a MOVE. We sold our apartment, moved all our stuff into my parents garage, and now me and my partner along with four birds are living in a small room while looking for a place to call home :-)) I didn't have time to do any projects, but I promise as soon as we move into a house, there will be plenty of projects coming up. I am very sorry for not answering comments. To be honest I didn't check my email as often as needed. I promise to answer all the questions that have accumulated in my mailbox. Give me about 3 weeks or so :-)))


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 comments:

shauna said...

Hi! I just found your blog from your tutorial site that I found from Suze Weinberg's latest newsletter. Be prepared for an onslaught of visitors! I love it! I noticed it hadn't been updated in awhile and hoped it hadn't been abandoned. So, I came here and learned about your move. That is such a HUGE chore! Anyway, I am enjoying your site and look forward to more projects as you get time. Thanks also, for the spirit in which you offer your knowledge. As I read your introduction on the tutorial site I happy to see you sharing with kindness rather than an attitude of "look how great I am" that some people with tutorial sites seem to have. Good luck with finding a new home and I'll keep checking in!
Shauna

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

have found your websites so wonderful and have enjoyed reading them. Thank you for listing me on your site. I shall put up your tutorial website on my blog. Good luck with the move!

LadyLinoleum said...

Take your time...we'll be here when you're back up and running.

Treet said...

All the best as you go through the moving process! Love your tutorials and so grateful for you. I'll keep checking on you here also!

Treet